From earth to air 04 Petrana manifests dusky black iris with wild orris root and the shimmering brightness of pink pepper merged with hand poured slate-colored wax and sleek translucent black glass.
The flame takes on the amber hue drawing a direct relation to the amber glow of the fine fragrance. The black solid candle lid doubles as a stand for the candle when in use.
ODIN New York founded by Eddy Chai and Paul Birardi can be described as a prescriber fashion and discoverer of talent.
With its first store located in the East Village in New York, Odin has emerged as "the" place to find the designers creations and young designers collections. After having won the 2010 Rising Star Award, (ranking WWD), Odin New York has become the hub of contemporary fashion. The Odin candles embodies a luxurious design with a slate color wax casted by hand a translucent black glass and a cast iron lid that can also serve as a base.
See all Odin candles
1. In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
2. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time during the first third of the candle 1 to 2 hours at a time during the remaining.
3. Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
4. Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
5. Should any black smoke appear, trim the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 6 mm at all times.
6. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a coaster or plate, for example).
7. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 3-6 working days £5.90
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-4 working days £6.90
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 3-5 working days £15
See delivery conditions
Payback returns are accepted within 14 days from the date of delivery of your order excluding gift cards, samples, personalised or made to measure products. To make a return, please contact our customer service
See return conditions