Missoni is modern, fresh, fashionable, and luxurious.
A contemporary approach for five signature fine fragrances for the home, using notes in an unexpected way.
With the Missoni scented candle Bianconero, white plays with black. Day alternates with night. Delicious Tarroco orange and bay leaves blend with crushed peppercorn and warm olive wood. Florentine leather and cedar contrast with a surprising hint of black espresso.
The creamy and luxurious soy wax is housed in a beautiful glass holder decorated with iconic Missoni monochrome lettering.
Missoni Home founder Rosita has teamed up with Ron Robinson of Apothia to create a striking range of scented candles.
It includes a lid that can be used as a coaster to protect surfaces and is presented in a stylish Missoni Home gift box.
A must have addition to any home, this candle will create a relaxing atmosphere and there are five scents to collect.
Luxury Coloured Candles. Missoni Home collection of innovative candles made from a natural emulsion which can even be massaged into the skin. Inspired by the distinct regions of Italy, the assortment represents luxury interior fragrance for a modern lifestyle, encapsulated with the emblematic design heritage of Missoni.
See all Missoni candles
1. When burning for the first time trim the wick to around 5 mm and burn until the surface wax melts completely.
2. Burn the candle for a minimum of two to three hours at a time to reach optimum diffusion of the scent.
3. After blowing out the flame, if necessary centre the wick in the liquid wax.
4. It is essential to cut the wick short before relighting the candle to avoid unnecessary smoke.
5. Do not place the candle in a wind draught or directly on a wooden, glass or marble surface.
6. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
7. Never move or tip a burning candle.
8. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
Please note that the flaking of the wax may happen if temperature varies. This does not affect the quality of the burn and will correct it self after the first burning.