As alluring as the Black Orchid itself, this rich fragrance is heavy with the scent of freshly cut wet flowers.
With top notes of sappy green leaves, a heart of warm jasmine and ylang ylang, and base notes of amber and woody violet, this scented candle provides a beautifully intense experience.
Inspired by the latest trends in colour, fragrance and fashion design, the Portus Cale collection is an eclectic range of candles and home fragranced products, handcrafted near the beautiful valleys of northern Portugal.
See all Portus Cale candles and home fragrances
1. In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
2. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time during the first third of the candle 1 to 2 hours at a time during the remaining.
3. Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
4. Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
5. Should any black smoke appear, trim the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 6 mm at all times.
6. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a coaster or plate, for example).
7. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-4 working days £5.90
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-4 working days £6.90
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 3-5 working days £15
See delivery conditions
Payback returns are accepted within 14 days from the date of delivery of your order excluding gift cards, samples, personalised or made to measure products. To make a return, please contact our customer service
See return conditions