The Orangerie du Roy Fragrance Candle by Historiae Pop Art collection offers a fresh arrangement with aromatic notes backed by noble woods. This delicious fragrance will make you rediscover the orange blossom.
Native of Asia, the orange tree as slowly introduced into the Maditerranean Basin. Louis XIV had a great sensitivity for smells. His personal perfumer, Martial, created a perfume for him for each day of the week.
According to the French writer Saint-Simon, the King overused musky perfumes so much so that by the end of his reign, « he could not bear any, except for the odor of the orange flower ». The monarch's original taste foretold the trend of natural fresh scents which was to be very much « en vogue » in the 18th century.
Historiae evokes the history of France. Candles and home fragrances invite to a sensory journey through the centuries. Go to the discovery of candles and home scents that have marked the history of France: Rose de France, Orangerie du Roy, Violette Impériale, Bouquet du Trianon, Hameau de la Reine and the new Mystic Oud.
See all Historiae candles and home fragrances
1. In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
2. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time during the first third of the candle 1 to 2 hours at a time during the remaining.
3. Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
4. Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
5. Should any black smoke appear, trim the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 6 mm at all times.
6. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a coaster or plate, for example).
7. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-4 working days £5.90
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-4 working days £6.90
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 3-5 working days £15
See delivery conditions
Payback returns are accepted within 14 days from the date of delivery of your order excluding gift cards, samples, personalised or made to measure products. To make a return, please contact our customer service
See return conditions