Gaspard is the new Luxury Christmas scented candle by Cire Trudon.
Lined with gold foil, the candlelight fickers through the taupe coloured glasses. In their wake, a festive fire crackles.
- Head : Blackcurrant, Bourbon Geranium.
- Heart: Jasmine, Mandarin, Rose.
- Base: Orange Tree, Mysore Sandalwood, Bourbon Vanilla.
A fragrance where mandarin meets intense mysore sandalwood. An olfactory nod to Gaspard, the Magi king from India in his splendid orange costume with its shimmery refections.
- Dimensions: H10.5cm x Ø9cm
- Weight: 270g
- Burn time: 55-65 hours
- Environmentally friendly vegetable wax
- Pure cotton wick
- Presented in a sumptuously decorated box
Siding with the angels
An angel, a bright star and a Magi King: Cire Trudon’s festive trilogy casts light on Christmas. Lined with gold foil, the candlelight fickers through the amber, celadon and taupe coloured glasses. In their wake, a festive fre crackles.
Art Deco inspired the boxes display either a trunk flled with myrrh for Gaspard, a guiding star for Bethléem or an angel for Gabriel.
Each candle further portrays a unique Nativity perfume: the spirit of a cashmere and chestnut infused fre celebrates guardian angle Gabriel; Mysore sandalwood and orange tree essences arise from the rich costume of an Indian Magi King; spiced and amber scents recall a faraway desert named Bethléem.
Also available in smaller size, the three distinctive scents come in a gift set.
Due to its ancestral tradition, Maison Cire Trudon’s savoir-faire in wax and candle making remains unrivaled. Inventive and demanding, Maison Trudon mixes its inheritance legged from the masters of wax and its constant search for innovation to deliver the perfect waxes/products. La Maison Trudon holds the secret of its recipe: a special candle wax made with plants to create a unique paste and harmonized together to deliver the most exquisite perfume, and allowing a perfect and long-lasting combustion.
Its entirely natural virtues and the absence of any kind dangerous elements guarantee its impeccable quality and totally secure diffusion of perfumes.
Maison Cire Trudon’s glasses are unique and uncommon.
Each glass is handcrafted in Vinci, Italy. Puffed by mouth, these precious glasses preserve and emanate the exclusive fragrances of Maison Trudon. Each piece has its name engraved in golden letters.
The Cire Trudon candles and home perfumes are the height of French luxury.
See all Cire Trudon candles and home fragrances
1. In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
2. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time during the first third of the candle 1 to 2 hours at a time during the remaining.
3. Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
4. Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
5. Should any black smoke appear, trim the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 6 mm at all times.
6. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a coaster or plate, for example).
7. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.