Intensely leafy, naturally disconcerting, the Dingue de Guedin scented candle invites you to take a stroll in the fields in the first days of May, through the wild hedges and the freshly cut grass.
Marianne Guedin is a famous french designer. Her candle collection will draw you into the world of pastoral elegance. The aromas from her native Burgundy evoke her childhood memories of travels, people and places. Marianne Guedin candle holders are unique pieces and inspired by the blown-glass work that she herself practiced for many years. Marianne Guedin fragrances are created by Perfumers in Grasse, the waxes are of vegetable origin and cast manually by master candle-makers in the south of France.
Marianne Guedin candles are known for their unique fragrances developed in Grasse (South of France). Available in candle-based vegetable wax, mouth-blown by a master glass jar, each fragrance dresses interiors with refinement and serenity. Marianne Guedin keeps through her journeys around the world, precious memories of people, moods and encapsulates them into the scents of the collection. A fun and tangy collection where freshness smells (fig, almond, rose garden) is poured into gemstone colored glasses.
See all Marianne Guedin candles
1. In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
2. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time during the first third of the candle 1 to 2 hours at a time during the remaining.
3. Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
4. Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
5. Should any black smoke appear, trim the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 6 mm at all times.
6. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a coaster or plate, for example).
7. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 3-6 working days £5.90
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-4 working days £6.90
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 3-5 working days £15
See delivery conditions
Payback returns are accepted within 14 days from the date of delivery of your order excluding gift cards, samples, personalised or made to measure products. To make a return, please contact our customer service
See return conditions