Sarah Lavoine’s edition 2014 scented candle trilogy is as flattering to a room than a perfume to a body.
Intoxicating encounter of amber with oriental notes, this luxurious yet complex scent creates a perfect olfactory nirvana.
Housed within three different graphic vessels named after three powerful Greek goddesses, these candles are as well collector pieces.
Eos: She is a Titaness and the Goddess of the dawn. As the sun rises up, let this candle release a smooth yet vibrant light.
Sarah Lavoine, a reference in the field of Parisian decoration.
The interior designer devotes as much attention to the shape of a lamp as to the color scheme of a hotel or the ambiance of a house.
For 10 years, she has been creating warm environments and distinctive , combining rigor with imagination, black & white with color, French culture with inspiration sourced from afar, but always respecting people, places and things with the soft energyand the generosity that define her.
Her inherent Parisian taste, elegance, discernment, curiosity and desire for travel are her signature.
1. In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
2. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time during the first third of the candle 1 to 2 hours at a time during the remaining.
3. Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
4. Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
5. Should any black smoke appear, trim the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 6 mm at all times.
6. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a coaster or plate, for example).
7. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 3-6 working days £5.90
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-4 working days £6.90
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 3-5 working days £15
See delivery conditions
Payback returns are accepted within 14 days from the date of delivery of your order excluding gift cards, samples, personalised or made to measure products. To make a return, please contact our customer service
See return conditions