Love promises on the pont des Arts.
The Love Story candle embodies the spirit of Paris, the fashion, the Eiffel Tower, the Gourmet lifestyle, the design, the streets ...
Mischievous fragrances, playful scents highlighted by Angeline Melin illustrations both fresh, spontaneous and sprinkle with humor.
A romantic and feminine scent of tuberose, lily and musk for a chypre, fruity and woody atmosphere
A splendid Gift Set for Valentine's Day with a travel candle for free.
Mischievous Fragrances, with its playful smells… An abundance of sweet treats…a pencil drawing that sparkles with life, pastel colours.
Follow the "Miss" and stroll across Paris taking in the smells just as the Parisian women do!
See all Rendez-vous à Paris candles
1. In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
2. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time during the first third of the candle 1 to 2 hours at a time during the remaining.
3. Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
4. Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
5. Should any black smoke appear, trim the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 6 mm at all times.
6. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a coaster or plate, for example).
7. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 3-6 working days £5.90
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-4 working days £6.90
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 3-5 working days £15
See delivery conditions
Payback returns are accepted within 14 days from the date of delivery of your order excluding gift cards, samples, personalised or made to measure products. To make a return, please contact our customer service
See return conditions