Quiet and intimate times, "Les Bosquets" (groves) form a maze of small alleys, ponds and gardens. Aromatic notes of moss and liere unite in a fresh and romantic fragrance.
Château de Versailles has chosen Made in Paris to launch its first collection of scented candles.
The wax is hand cast in the purest tradition of French candle makers and glasses are blown cane by master glassmakers. It is a secret world full of history that this beautiful collection displays.
Official residence of the kings of France, the Chateau de Versailles and its gardens are among the most famous monuments in the world. This candle collection comes in eight fragrances directly inspired by the world of Château de Versailles. Scented candles "Château de Versailles" are cast by hand in the tradition of French candle makers. The glasses were made by master glassmakers. It is a secret world full of history.
See all Château de Versailles candles
1. In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
2. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time during the first third of the candle 1 to 2 hours at a time during the remaining.
3. Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
4. Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
5. Should any black smoke appear, trim the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 6 mm at all times.
6. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a coaster or plate, for example).
7. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 3-6 working days £5.90
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-4 working days £6.90
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 3-5 working days £15
See delivery conditions
Payback returns are accepted within 14 days from the date of delivery of your order excluding gift cards, samples, personalised or made to measure products. To make a return, please contact our customer service
See return conditions