NEW: A collection of four scented candles by Tom Dixon: Alloy, Oil, Quartz, Stone
Alloy: Gravity cast aluminium vessel, made from steel moulds. Machined back on the base, top and inside of the vessel. Embossed branding included as part of the mould.
Oil: Glass vessel, mouth blown into a metal mould to create surface texture, this product is then painted black and finished with an irridescent paint and metalic decal.
Quartz: Glass vessel, mouth blown into a metal mould to create surface texture, white paint is applied directly to the mould which is picked up by the glass through the blowing process. A metalic decal is applied on the base to finish. Not suitable for use with food. Not dishwasher safe. Do not use abrasive agents as this will damage the surface. Wash in warm soapy water and dry with a soft cloth.
Stone: Marble vessel turned and polished back to ensure smooth even finish. Brass branding plate applied to the base to finish.inspired by the medieval alchemist and eastern philosopher's quest to reduce all matter to four simple elements, in a special gift box.
Burning time of 20 hours each candle.
Since the launch of the brand in 2002, Tom Dixon is one of the most famous and talented British designers. Always in search of innovation, his creations on scented candles and light accessories such as lanterns reflect his passion for the quality of raw materials, craftsmanship and industrial forms.
See all Tom Dixon products
1. In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
2. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time during the first third of the candle 1 to 2 hours at a time during the remaining.
3. Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
4. Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
5. Should any black smoke appear, trim the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 6 mm at all times.
6. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a coaster or plate, for example).
7. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.