DELYSS EXCLUSIVITY : THE COUTURE CANDLE SCENTED
Welcome to a world of luxury with the new collection of scented candles series : Couture .
This beautiful candle with its precious cedar fragrance is dressed in a black camelia that adorns such a jewel .
She distills its fragrance in a unique way with a magical light that emanates from its case.
1. Keep candles in a place away from moisture and any source of heat and light.
2. Cut regularly wicks candles if a lock is bent or too long, it can drip wax and burn.
3. Keep a safe distance to extinguish the flame of a candle, blowing gently in order to avoid projection of wax. Preferably use a candle snuffer if possible.
4. To light several candles close together, we must begin with the farthes candle, and ultimately the one that is closest to avoid flying over the burning candles. It is advisable to use a lighter lit candle or giant matches.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles
- Hold the candle flame away from combustible or flammable objects (curtains, tablecloths, curtains, furniture).
- Do not leave burning candles too close to a wall or a radiator, or in a air stream.
- Only light candles with candle holders or suitable carriers resistant to hot wax. Never place them on an unprotected surface.
- Do not move lit candles or when the wax or gel are still liquid. Liquid wax can cause burns.
- Never leave pieces of match or wick on a glowing candle, they could ignite.