An incredibly sensual and powerful scent of amber lies at the heart of this fragrance.
Mandarin and bergamot provide the fresh and delicious top note layers lifted by the spice duo of cold coriander and warm cumin. This pairing gives the amber a heady scent of leather and crumpled leaves. The amber mystery deepens with earthy and woody notes.
This is an addictive, qualitative and multi-facetted fragrance that embodies the heart and soul of the prestigious Parisian street Saint Honoré.
Housed within a black mouth-blown glass made in Paris, each candle is unique.
Sarah Lavoine, a reference in the field of Parisian decoration.
The interior designer devotes as much attention to the shape of a lamp as to the color scheme of a hotel or the ambiance of a house.
For 10 years, she has been creating warm environments and distinctive , combining rigor with imagination, black & white with color, French culture with inspiration sourced from afar, but always respecting people, places and things with the soft energyand the generosity that define her.
Her inherent Parisian taste, elegance, discernment, curiosity and desire for travel are her signature.
1. In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
2. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time during the first third of the candle 1 to 2 hours at a time during the remaining.
3. Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
4. Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
5. Should any black smoke appear, trim the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 6 mm at all times.
6. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a coaster or plate, for example).
7. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-4 working days £5.90
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-4 working days £6.90
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 3-5 working days £15
See delivery conditions
Payback returns are accepted within 14 days from the date of delivery of your order excluding gift cards, samples, personalised or made to measure products. To make a return, please contact our customer service
See return conditions