Summer Lunch Over A ROSE WINE From Provence: An ode to the taste of chilled rosé wine, shared amongst friends. A great favourite with our clients.
Head notes: grapes
Heart: red berries
Base note: oak barrels
We have selected the best perfume makers from the village of Grasse to take you on an exceptional olfactory journey in Provence.
Our constantly-renewed creations and limited editions capture the rhythm of the seasons and transport you along the scented pathways of Provence.
Candles are entirely Handmade in Provence.
This refill candle should be used in a Rose et Marius tumbler.
Around 60 hours of burning
Luxury « haute couture » in finest porcelain and wax: pearls of poetry that will fill your day with precious moments and transport you beyond the boundaries of time by Rose et Marius.
Sometimes a simple childhood memory is sufficient to model a life – a memory buried deep in the heart, like an indelible mark which ends up shaping a destiny. The destiny of Magali Fleurquin Bonnard is tied to certain scents. Those that greeted her arrival in Provence, reminiscent of delightful strolls at dusk when the hills exhale the earth’s vapours. Those of fennel blossom and everlasting flowers, so emblematic of her region and the story of her life.Just like she remembers the white light that drenched the South of France, the games that children played and above all the multi-coloured cement tiles that decorated the floors of her grandmother’s Provencal country home in Puget-sur-Argens.
The Rose et Marius collections are conceived in the workshops of the most highly-skilled craftsmen, and highlight the French expertise to which we pay tribute.
To ensure the wonderful delicacy of our candle cups, the brand has chosen an eminent porcelain factory in Limoges who has forged its reputation for the exquisite quality of its porcelain.
Following the purest traditions, each candle cup is hand-finished with gold or platinum leaf.
The exclusive fragrances are elaborated by the best master perfumers in Grasse who, in perpetuating an unequalled tradition of olfactory creativity, have signed a range of unique and surprising scents.
After a long and careful refining process, the wax master pours our tailor-made recipe made with beeswax, mineral wax and rape blossom, which ensures a perfect balance between an optimal diffusion of the fragrances and our commitment to environment-friendly development.
See all Rose et Marius candles
1. In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
2. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time during the first third of the candle 1 to 2 hours at a time during the remaining.
3. Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
4. Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
5. Should any black smoke appear, trim the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 6 mm at all times.
6. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a coaster or plate, for example).
7. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 3-6 working days £5.90
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-4 working days £6.90
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 3-5 working days £15
See delivery conditions
Payback returns are accepted within 14 days from the date of delivery of your order excluding gift cards, samples, personalised or made to measure products. To make a return, please contact our customer service
See return conditions