With its legendary temples and pristine beaches, Bali is a land of enchantment. The vetiver that grows there is a dry, woody root whose smell recalls the forest and soil. Lalique’s scent diffuses a subtle telluric fragrance that begins by exploring the fresh facet of vetiver before delving into its dry, smoky side with pine needle, cedar and frankincense notes. Step inside this woody accord.
- "Voyage de Parfumeur" scented candles collection, highlighting Lalique’s Hirondelles motif
- Black lacquered glass
- Scented candle 190 g
- Burning time: 40 to 50 hours
The name Lalique evokes the brilliance of jewwellery, the wonder of transparency, and the brillance of crystal. Before Lalique became a brand name, it was the name of a man, an artist, a genius, René Jules Lalique.
See all Lalique candles
1. In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
2. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time during the first third of the candle 1 to 2 hours at a time during the remaining.
3. Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
4. Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
5. Should any black smoke appear, trim the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 6 mm at all times.
6. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a coaster or plate, for example).
7. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 3-6 working days £5.90
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-4 working days £6.90
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 3-5 working days £15
See delivery conditions
Payback returns are accepted within 14 days from the date of delivery of your order excluding gift cards, samples, personalised or made to measure products. To make a return, please contact our customer service
See return conditions