...Open the box and beam the light....
Each Jane Kersel candle has a particular energetic emphasis, a simple meditation practice and semi-precious crystals, which have been hand-picked to heighten the different vibrational resonance of each candle. The exquisite essential oils used in the candles were chosen by Jane Kersel during a guided meditation to enrapture your energy field and create a positive shift whilst delicately enhancing the energy in your home to create an atmosphere of beauty and connection.
Each Tantrika candle has been hand-crafted in a positive loving environment that befits the holistic intention of the Collection.
Aham Prema is a heavenly floral fragrance that combines heart notes of rose, violet and ever-lasting flower with base notes of cedar wood and patchouli; complimented by the radiant, loving energies of rose quartz.
Within the price of each candle, 10% is given to the charity War Child (www.warchild.org.uk), bringing the light of awareness and pragmatic help to war-torn children across the globe. Uses: evoking the energy in your home and/or as a meditation practice each day until the candle burns through and the completion of the cycle Wax and pouring by Cire Trudon Natural essential oils developed by Jane and a French Perfumier.
"Life is a creative adventure ...".
Jane Kersel, a true icon in the world of yoga, plunges us into a world of spirituality where her creations illuminate the path of meditation. Sublime objects accompanied by semi-precious crystals, they were created for those who want to discover a new facet of scented candles: intimate and caring.
For the purchase of each candle Jane Kersel, £ 10 is donated to the association "Charity War Child" (www.warchild.org.uk).
See all Jane Kersel candles
1. In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
2. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time during the first third of the candle 1 to 2 hours at a time during the remaining.
3. Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
4. Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
5. Should any black smoke appear, trim the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 6 mm at all times.
6. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a coaster or plate, for example).
7. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.