Maison Noir Candles by Voluspa exude the luxe sophistication that loyal fans have come to expect from Voluspa, featuring 8 fragrances that are at once unique and familiar.
Voluspa Tuberosa di notte Ceramic Candle is the intriguing night blooming tuberose layered in a base of exotic agave nectar.
Primary Scents: Agave, Tuberose.
This 2 wick candle tin from Voluspa is the perfect everyday candle.
Voluspa's candles are poured with a luxurious, extremely clean burning and coconut wax blend.
Made with no phthalates, no parabens, no sulfates, no animal testing.
Burn time: 50 hours.
Packaged in a beautiful gilded tin, this exquisite 2 wick candle gives off a rich glow and easily scents a large room. Voluspa candles exude the luxe sophistication that loyal fans have come to expect from Voluspa, featuring fragrances that are at once unique and familiar.
To burn a Voluspa candle is to be introduced to a world of excellence in fragrance and candle light that delights the senses and adds luxe to everyday living.
Fueled by a love for art, fragrance and elegant illumination, Troy and Traci created their first scented candle in their kitchen in 1999. Combining Traci's expert nose and knowledge of botany with Troy's engineering technical background, the duo is credited with developing clean burning and potently fragrant candles renowned in the industry.
Voluspa creamy coconut wax blend enhances fragrance throw, burns ultra clean and delights your senses.
Striking packaging and extraordinary scents.
1. In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
2. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time during the first third of the candle 1 to 2 hours at a time during the remaining.
3. Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
4. Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
5. Should any black smoke appear, trim the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 6 mm at all times.
6. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a coaster or plate, for example).
7. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.