Livia, the Leaf
To live simply is to surround oneself with objects that combine necessity and pleasure, as a tree offers fruit, shade and shelter as well as a striking silhouette at dusk. Patterned after a shape that’s both purposeful and delicate, Livia is proof of an old adage – all the basic truths stem from nature.
Livia petit and grande are patterned on the elegance of a simple, organic shape. Unlit, each candle portrays the elegance of a single leaf, one of nature’s most elemental designs. Once lit, they become artful wax sculptures, their alternating flames embodying the slow unfurling of a leaf.
Stated burn times are approximate (3.5 hours burning time for the large Livia). Actual burn times may vary based on ambient room conditions.
Alusi® Candles transforms an age-old tradition into avant-garde candle craftsmanship. Using wax and wick as our medium, we meld patterns found in nature with modern art and architecture to create multi-flame designs that truly move.
Each candle in the Alusi® collection is its own elegant, moving sculpture. At play are light and shadow, shape and silhouette, sensuality and luminosity.
Alusi® Candles appeals to the contemplative spirit, to those who look for art in each moment, and to those who appreciate the idea that without time, there can be no change.
With each striking multi-flame design, we seek to rearrange notions of what a simple candle can do.
Quality materials, innovative technologies, and creative design. This is what Alusi® Candles are made of.
Designed in Germany, made in Canada.
Alusi® Candles wax is food grade and 100% biodegradable. For all Alusi® Candles we use only lead & zinc-free wicks.
See all Alusi Multi-Flame candles
1. Keep candles in a place away from moisture and any source of heat and light.
2. Cut regularly wicks candles if a lock is bent or too long, it can drip wax and burn.
3. Keep a safe distance to extinguish the flame of a candle, blowing gently in order to avoid projection of wax. Preferably use a candle snuffer if possible.
4. To light several candles close together, we must begin with the farthes candle, and ultimately the one that is closest to avoid flying over the burning candles. It is advisable to use a lighter lit candle or giant matches.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles
- Hold the candle flame away from combustible or flammable objects (curtains, tablecloths, curtains, furniture).
- Do not leave burning candles too close to a wall or a radiator, or in a air stream.
- Only light candles with candle holders or suitable carriers resistant to hot wax. Never place them on an unprotected surface.
- Do not move lit candles or when the wax or gel are still liquid. Liquid wax can cause burns.
- Never leave pieces of match or wick on a glowing candle, they could ignite.
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-4 working days £5.90
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-4 working days £6.90
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 3-5 working days £15
See delivery conditions
Payback returns are accepted within 14 days from the date of delivery of your order excluding gift cards, samples, personalised or made to measure products. To make a return, please contact our customer service
See return conditions