The Bouquet du Trianon Fragrance Candle is an original fragrance made of a unique blend of essential oils that Marie-Antoinette was particularly fond of, especially the tuberose that fascinated her.
On August 15, 1774, King Louis XVI makes a wonderful gift to his wife Marie-Antoinette : « You love flowers, I have a bunch to offer you : the Petit Trianon. » At Trianon, Marie-Antoinette created a haven of intimacy that allowed her to escape the etiquette. She indulged her taste for country-style patterns and pastel colors.
Historiae evokes the history of France. Candles and home fragrances invite to a sensory journey through the centuries. Go to the discovery of candles and home scents that have marked the history of France: Rose de France, Orangerie du Roy, Violette Impériale, Bouquet du Trianon, Hameau de la Reine and the new Mystic Oud.
See all Historiae candles and home fragrances
1. In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
2. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time during the first third of the candle 1 to 2 hours at a time during the remaining.
3. Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
4. Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
5. Should any black smoke appear, trim the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 6 mm at all times.
6. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a coaster or plate, for example).
7. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-4 working days £5.90
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-4 working days £6.90
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 3-5 working days £15
See delivery conditions
Payback returns are accepted within 14 days from the date of delivery of your order excluding gift cards, samples, personalised or made to measure products. To make a return, please contact our customer service
See return conditions