Light one of these candles and experience the pleasure of an ancient ritual and the visual enjoyment of an ultra-chic object characterised by a modern design but inspired by classical forms.
In perfect Kartell style, Dice, Nikko and Oyster are also long-lasting objects of design: after using them as candles, in fact, they may be used as containers either to hold small items or as an addition to your collection of design objects.
oriental, spicy, flowery, woody
The head conjures up notes of amber and incense, while the heart reveals sophisticated and sensual flowery and spicy scents with an elegant, woody base.
Noir is an Honorine Blanc creation, Firmenich perfumery
A dice-shaped container with gently rounded corners and flat sides featuring a circular geometrical design and light-reflecting effects.
Extremely eye-catching. Contains 190 g of scented wax with a burn time of around 60 hours.
Fuelled by 1 wick in pure cotton.
Available in 8 colours and 8 fragrances.
Measurements: 7.6 cm x 7.6 cm x 7.6 cm h.
A collection of scenting objects that almost seem to float like the fragrance they hold …
Innovation plays an essential role.
The plastics used in this line of products are of superior quality and expertly processed in Italy. They are strong and comply with all established safety and durability standards.
Complete with its high-class packaging, this product is the ideal way to treat yourself and others to a uniquely intense visual and olfactory sensation.
Candles are safe to use, only if used improperly can they be dangerous.
Kartell Fragrances recommend to follow these few simple tips, to enjoy in complete safety the atmospheres that only the light of our candles can offer:
- Each time you light your candle do not extinguish it until all the wax on the surface has melted.
- Allow the candle to burn for no more than 4 hours at a time and keep it away from draughts.
- Always keep the wick trimmed to a height of no more than 4-5 mm.
- To extinguish the candle dip the wick into the melted wax and then straighten it again, making sure it is centred.
- Take care that bits of burned wick do not fall into the melted wax;
if this happens, wait until the wax of the extinguished candle has solidified and remove them gently with a soft cloth.
- Before you relight an extinguished candle wait until the wax has solidified. If black smoke should appear trim the wick to a height of 4-5 mm.
- Store the candle upright in a cool place (between 5 to 25 °C).
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Place the candle only on flat, heat resistant surfaces and away from any combustible material. Do not stand the candle on the TV or other appliances.
- Do not move the candle when it is lit.
- Kartell Fragrances candles should not be cleaned with alcohol or other aggressive cleaning agents, but gently wiped with a clean, soft cloth.
- After removing all traces of wax from the surfaces of the containers, you can wash them with lukewarm water and some mild detergent. Gently dry with a soft cloth, not paper.