Cerina ocean scented candle by Claus Porto
Ocean notes of salt and cedar fused with pepper and incense to evoke the powerful waves of the Atlantic.
Burn time: 50 to 70 hours
We carry our birthplace, Porto, in our name, and this beautiful Portuguese town continues to inspire Claus Porto’s creations.
Indeed, the biscuit porcelain vessels that hold our candles bear a distinctive, textured Diamond pattern, drawn from the motifs found in Portuguese architecture.
When the candle is lit, the Diamond design creates a soft, shadowy glow from the translucent porcelain, as the candle’s fragrance envelopes the room.
Drawing on 130 years of heritage in the beauty world, our fragrances are created by renowned perfumers using the finest raw materials, to conjure up a unique olfactory experience.
1. In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
2. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time during the first third of the candle 1 to 2 hours at a time during the remaining.
3. Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
4. Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
5. Should any black smoke appear, trim the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 6 mm at all times.
6. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a coaster or plate, for example).
7. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.