The sweetness of glazed chestnuts floats in the air, round, tasty and smooth, it fills the atmosphere with delicacy.
- Dimensions: H10.5x9x9cm
- Weight: 220g
- Burn time: approx. 55 hours
- China biscuit pot decorated with a white cameo.
- Presented in a charming decorative gift box
With its candle scents, Ladurée offers its distinctive signature, weaving a thread of emotion and delicacy between each of its perfumes.
This collection is a breath of elegance and refinement, where every fragrance is within an attractive biscuit China pot, engraved in the various Ladurée emblematic colours: the Ladurée green, the sugared-almond pink, the charcoal grey, the lilac violet, the daffodil yellow, the pale blue, the black of the night...
Borrowed from the Ladurée style, this collection is made for all our customers in love with the brand, which, for a very precious instant, invites us to share a sophisticated and out-of-time universe in a very Parisian atmosphere. Ladurée’s fragrances leave in their wake traces of unforgettable memories.
See all Ladurée candles and home fragrances
1. In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
2. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time during the first third of the candle 1 to 2 hours at a time during the remaining.
3. Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
4. Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
5. Should any black smoke appear, trim the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 6 mm at all times.
6. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a coaster or plate, for example).
7. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.