Intermezzo size :800gr
Cire Trudon celebrates Christmas with a collection of 6 festive scented candles: their magnetic reflections and luminous surfaces are unique. Handcrafted with care, each glass is first lacquered on the inside before being decorated with silver leaves. Placed one by one, the later leave fine cracks through which the light shines mysteriously. The flickering gives the candle a unique presence. Further lacquered, the scented candles stand out with a colorful sheen: here come Gabriel’s silvery-iridescent khaki
Limited edition Christmas 2019: Gabriel a luxury scented candle encased in a shining white and iridescent khaki leaf covered glass vessel.
- Head : Birch Wood, Glace Chestnut.
- Heart: Cashmere Wood, Moss.
- Base: Cedar, Musk, Patchouli.
Gabriel introduces welcomed warmth to chilly Winter afternoons. With notes of leather, cashmere wood, and candied chestnuts, the fragrance weaves happy, cozy memories.
- Dimensions: H16xØ13.5cm
- Weight: 800g
- Burn time: 120 hours
- Environmentally friendly vegetable wax
- Pure cotton wick
- Presented in a decorated box
Due to its ancestral tradition, Maison Cire Trudon’s savoir-faire in wax and candle making remains unrivaled. Inventive and demanding, Maison Trudon mixes its inheritance legged from the masters of wax and its constant search for innovation to deliver the perfect waxes/products. La Maison Trudon holds the secret of its recipe: a special candle wax made with plants to create a unique paste and harmonized together to deliver the most exquisite perfume, and allowing a perfect and long-lasting combustion.
Its entirely natural virtues and the absence of any kind dangerous elements guarantee its impeccable quality and totally secure diffusion of perfumes.
Maison Cire Trudon’s glasses are unique and uncommon.
Each glass is handcrafted in Vinci, Italy. Puffed by mouth, these precious glasses preserve and emanate the exclusive fragrances of Maison Trudon. Each piece has its name engraved in golden letters.
The Cire Trudon candles and home perfumes are the height of French luxury.
See all Cire Trudon candles and home fragrances
1. In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
2. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time during the first third of the candle 1 to 2 hours at a time during the remaining.
3. Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
4. Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
5. Should any black smoke appear, trim the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 6 mm at all times.
6. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a coaster or plate, for example).
7. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-5 working days £7.50 - FREE DELIVERY OVER £100
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-4 working days £7.50
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 3-5 working days £15
See delivery conditions
Payback returns are accepted within 14 days from the date of delivery of your order excluding gift cards, samples, personalised or made to measure products. To make a return, please contact our customer service
See return conditions