Cire Scented Candle by Cire Trudon - Honey and beeswax absolute
The Cire scented candle is an olfactory representation of the manufacture: symbolic, it blends emanations of warm wax and perfumes being crafted. Reinterpreting Cire Trudon’s fundamental values - ancient savoir-faire and commitment to excellence - the scented candle reveals a unique perfume: behind the amber-colored glass, a beeswax absolute. Bees and beeswax have always been at the heart of the manufacture’s History: since the 17th century, Cire Trudon’s motto is “Deo regique laborant”, which means: “they (the bees) work for God and the King”.
2019 marks a turning point for the Maison, as Cire Trudon decided to financially help the Orne Dark Bee Conservatory, with the partnership of the Perche Nature Park. 4 percent of all sales of the Maison’s Cire candle will go towards the saving of Orne Dark Bees.
Fragrance: bergamot, honey, cinnamon, sandalwood, vanilla, tonka bean, beeswax absolute
- Dimensions: H10.5xØ9cm
- Weight: 270g
- Burn time: 60 hours
- Environmentally friendly vegetable wax
- Unique vessel handcrafted in Tuscany
- Pure cotton wick
Due to its ancestral tradition, Maison Cire Trudon’s savoir-faire in wax and candle making remains unrivaled. Inventive and demanding, Maison Trudon mixes its inheritance legged from the masters of wax and its constant search for innovation to deliver the perfect waxes/products. La Maison Trudon holds the secret of its recipe: a special candle wax made with plants to create a unique paste and harmonized together to deliver the most exquisite perfume, and allowing a perfect and long-lasting combustion.
Its entirely natural virtues and the absence of any kind dangerous elements guarantee its impeccable quality and totally secure diffusion of perfumes.
Maison Cire Trudon’s glasses are unique and uncommon.
Each glass is handcrafted in Vinci, Italy. Puffed by mouth, these precious glasses preserve and emanate the exclusive fragrances of Maison Trudon. Each piece has its name engraved in golden letters.
The Cire Trudon candles and home perfumes are the height of French luxury.
See all Cire Trudon candles and home fragrances
1. In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
2. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time during the first third of the candle 1 to 2 hours at a time during the remaining.
3. Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
4. Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
5. Should any black smoke appear, trim the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 6 mm at all times.
6. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a coaster or plate, for example).
7. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-5 working days £5.90 - Free shipping from £69
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-4 working days £6.90
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 3-5 working days £15
See delivery conditions
Payback returns are accepted within 14 days from the date of delivery of your order excluding gift cards, samples, personalised or made to measure products. To make a return, please contact our customer service
See return conditions