Limited Edition Christmas 2018: Luxury Nazareth Intermezzo scented candle encased in a rose gold silver leaf covered glass vessel
Under a unique star, the red fire of clove, cinnamon and orange dances in the silent sacred night.
From Orient to Occident, a pinch of olibanum secretly enlightens the soul.
- Top notes: ceylan cinnamon, bitter orange, grapefruit, tangerine.
- Middle: orange, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, China osmanthus.
- Base: musc, bourbon vanilla, benzoin resin, cistus, myrrh.
A luxurious natural wax scented candle from prestigious French candle-makers, Cire Trudon.
Presented in a hand-blown rose gold glass case with embossed gold crest and attractive box, the Cire Trudon Fragranced Candles make a sumptuous gift.
Due to its ancestral tradition, Maison Cire Trudon’s savoir-faire in wax and candle making remains unrivaled. Inventive and demanding, Maison Trudon mixes its inheritance legged from the masters of wax and its constant search for innovation to deliver the perfect waxes/products. La Maison Trudon holds the secret of its recipe: a special candle wax made with plants to create a unique paste and harmonized together to deliver the most exquisite perfume, and allowing a perfect and long-lasting combustion.
Its entirely natural virtues and the absence of any kind dangerous elements guarantee its impeccable quality and totally secure diffusion of perfumes.
Maison Cire Trudon’s glasses are unique and uncommon.
Each glass is handcrafted in Vinci, Italy. Puffed by mouth, these precious glasses preserve and emanate the exclusive fragrances of Maison Trudon. Each piece has its name engraved in golden letters.
The Cire Trudon candles and home perfumes are the height of French luxury.
See all Cire Trudon candles and home fragrances
1. In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
2. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time during the first third of the candle 1 to 2 hours at a time during the remaining.
3. Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
4. Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
5. Should any black smoke appear, trim the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 6 mm at all times.
6. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a coaster or plate, for example).
7. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.