A warm aroma rich in leather & rolled in cigars- the perfect fragrance to round off an evening. Notes of bergamot & nutmeg, cedarwood & aged leather finishing in a base of musk, tobacco & cognac.
Taking inspiration from provincial village life, we've created a range of full bodied fragrances combining patisserie favourites with succulent fruits & florals.
Decorated with pressed gold leaf & a stunning peacock, this candle is an indulgent art nouveau fantasy.
The Côte Noire collection takes the best elements from around the world and combines them into beautiful and luxurious scented products. All of the perfumes in the range originate from France. The Côte Noire range incorporates recycled materials and natural renewable ingredients.
See all Côte Noire candles
1. In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
2. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time during the first third of the candle 1 to 2 hours at a time during the remaining.
3. Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
4. Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
5. Should any black smoke appear, trim the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 6 mm at all times.
6. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a coaster or plate, for example).
7. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-5 working days £5.90 - Free shipping from £69
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-4 working days £6.90
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 3-5 working days £15
See delivery conditions
Payback returns are accepted within 14 days from the date of delivery of your order excluding gift cards, samples, personalised or made to measure products. To make a return, please contact our customer service
See return conditions