Fill your home with the tantalising aromas of this Étoile candle from Cire Trudon.
Like a wooden breeze, Étoile re-enacts the scent of traditional Japanese incense. Commonly used in Japanese interiors, the voluptuousness of cedar wood Hinoki settles in; it is softened by a hint of balm that calls for the festive season. The open-knot (Hana-Musubi) expresses the wish that good news come repeatedly. It can easily be tied and untied.
- Top notes: rose, aldehyde
- Middle: patchouli, tonka bean
- Base: sandalwood, cedar
A luxurious natural wax scented candle from prestigious French candle-makers, Cire Trudon. Encased in a warm beige vessel, the Cire Trudon Etoile Candle makes a sumptuous gift.
A Japanese inf luence mingles with the arrival of the festive season. ‘Hôshi’, ‘Ten’ and ‘Hikari’, a celestial trio comes bearing gifts at Cire Trudon: represented by Etoile (star), Ciel (sky) and Lumière (light), it resonates with the names from the Far East.
With these three exclusive scents, Cire Trudon rejoices in the wake of traditional Japanese amber and incense, enhanced with a comforting hint of f irewood.
In the Christmas spirit, the collection welcomes perfumes that hearten the soul: cedar wood, cashmere wood and leathery-amber notes portray a warm, gentle atmosphere. Each knot wraps around the box continuously like a celestial omen. Merry Christmas with Cire Trudon.
Due to its ancestral tradition, Maison Cire Trudon’s savoir-faire in wax and candle making remains unrivaled. Inventive and demanding, Maison Trudon mixes its inheritance legged from the masters of wax and its constant search for innovation to deliver the perfect waxes/products. La Maison Trudon holds the secret of its recipe: a special candle wax made with plants to create a unique paste and harmonized together to deliver the most exquisite perfume, and allowing a perfect and long-lasting combustion.
Its entirely natural virtues and the absence of any kind dangerous elements guarantee its impeccable quality and totally secure diffusion of perfumes.
Maison Cire Trudon’s glasses are unique and uncommon.
Each glass is handcrafted in Vinci, Italy. Puffed by mouth, these precious glasses preserve and emanate the exclusive fragrances of Maison Trudon. Each piece has its name engraved in golden letters.
The Cire Trudon candles and home perfumes are the height of French luxury.
See all Cire Trudon candles and home fragrances
1. In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
2. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time during the first third of the candle 1 to 2 hours at a time during the remaining.
3. Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
4. Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
5. Should any black smoke appear, trim the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 6 mm at all times.
6. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a coaster or plate, for example).
7. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.