Ginger Lime Pearl White 500 gr. | 17.64 oz : The liveliness of lime, the purity of pearls.
- Lemon and Lime
- Ginger, Young ginger root and Vetiver
- White pepper and colonial essences
CHRISTMAS OFFER: A beautiful deluxe 25ml room spray for free for any purchase of a Dr. Vranjes scented candle
A beautiful octagonal glass vase, mouth blown according to the most accomplished tuscan tradition, pays hommage to the Vault of the Florentine Dome, the most iconic building in the city of Art. The most amazing shades perfectly suit the smooth texture of the glass colouring that is provided either in the inner or in the outer part of the vase.
The poured wax technique delivers a perfect mingle of the most exquisite essences with the finest wax. The pure cotton & paper eco wicks deliver long term performance for the most efective scent diffusion ever.
- no solvents
- vegetal parafine
- minimal black smoke production due to the above and due to use of 100% natural material wicks (100% pure cotton outside, 100% paper inside)
- 100% recyclable packaging
- environment friendly materials
- Weight: 500 gr. | 17.64 oz.
- Ø bottom 6,40 cm | 2,52”
- Ø top 12 cm | 4,72”
- h 12 cm | 4,72”
- 4 wicks
- Weight Full vase 750 gr. | 26.46 oz.
- Burn time: 50-60 hours
Dr. Vranjes Firenze, Tireless passion and Artisanal research in fragrances and cosmetics . . .
Dr Vranjes Firenze was created in Florence in 1983, out of the passion of Dr. Paolo Vranjes, a pharmacist, chemist and cosmetologist.
Relaxing like tender lavender, energizing like a Sicilian lemon, spiced like pungent cinnamon: whatever its properties, the essence is the soul of each of Dr.Vranjes’s creations.
Every Dr.Vranjes Firenze scented fragrance is a unique creation containing wisely dosed natural essences concentrated at 10%.
The natural essence, in contrast to synthetic elements, is the living element which makes each of Dr.Vranjes’s perfume unique, provides its active properties and associates them to the practice of aromatherapy and aromacology.
The sophisticated design of the bottle is inspired by Florentine architecture; precious fragrance- filled jewels waiting to be discovered, inviting you to reawaken long forgotten memories.
With Dr Vranjes Firenze, allow yourself a moment of absolute pleasure, an harmonious alchemy of emotions.
See all Dr. Vranjes Firenze home fragrances
1. Trim the wicks regularly. They can not exceed 1 cm, 1/3 inch.
2. Always burn the candle until the whole surface becomes liquid. This will avoid the candle to hollow and preserve its exceptional quality. (It can take a long time at first burning when the wax is hard)
3. Dark smoke after some hours burning means the wicks are too long. It is time to put out the candle.
4. Five minutes after putting out the candle and before the wax is totally solid, reposition the wicks vertically to their initial place.
5. Regularly clean the inside of the candle to avoid the appearance of soot.
6. Never burn the last centimeter, 1/2 inch of wax to avoid wicks burning against the glass/metal.
- Do not leave a candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not ingest.
- Be sure the candleholder is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans and air currents.Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down.
- Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container.
- Never extinguish candles with water.
- Make sure a candle is completely extinguished and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
- Never use a candle as a night light.
- Extinguish a candle if it smokes, flickers repeatedly, or the flame becomes too high. The container may become very hot after a long burning period.
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-5 working days £5.90 - Free shipping from £69
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-4 working days £6.90
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 3-5 working days £15
See delivery conditions
Payback returns are accepted within 14 days from the date of delivery of your order excluding gift cards, samples, personalised or made to measure products. To make a return, please contact our customer service
See return conditions