GINGERLIME LAMPARFUM REFILL 500ML
A high concentration of natural essences that are spread through the catalytic combustion in an energetic way.
Discover the Notes of orange highlighted by the flowery-fruity agreement between violet, magnolia, plum, strawberry and raspberry. Whisps of mature wood with a smoked note of birch recreate the aroma of tanins.
The Lamparfums have the same quality and make up as the natural essences of the Home Fragrances of Dr.Vranjes, but the fact that they are used in catalytic combustion may cause some scented notes (especially the fruity tones of Arancio-Cinnamon, Vaniglia-Mandarino, Rosso Nobile and Melograno) to be perceived slightly differently.
This may be particularly the case if you are accustomed to using these perfumes as Home Fragrances.
The reed diffuser on the picture is not included
Dr. Vranjes Firenze, Tireless passion and Artisanal research in fragrances and cosmetics . . .
Dr Vranjes Firenze was created in Florence in 1983, out of the passion of Dr. Paolo Vranjes, a pharmacist, chemist and cosmetologist.
Relaxing like tender lavender, energizing like a Sicilian lemon, spiced like pungent cinnamon: whatever its properties, the essence is the soul of each of Dr.Vranjes’s creations.
Every Dr.Vranjes Firenze scented fragrance is a unique creation containing wisely dosed natural essences concentrated at 10%.
The natural essence, in contrast to synthetic elements, is the living element which makes each of Dr.Vranjes’s perfume unique, provides its active properties and associates them to the practice of aromatherapy and aromacology.
The sophisticated design of the bottle is inspired by Florentine architecture; precious fragrance- filled jewels waiting to be discovered, inviting you to reawaken long forgotten memories.
With Dr Vranjes Firenze, allow yourself a moment of absolute pleasure, an harmonious alchemy of emotions.
See all Dr. Vranjes Firenze home fragrances
How to set up your Lamparfum
Click here to watch the video
- Fill the lamp 2/3 full with your lamparfum fragrance refill.
- Insert the wick firmly into the lamp pressing down on the metal ring. If the wick is completely dry, let the lamp sit with the cap on for 20 minutes so the wick can soak up the oil.
- Light the Lamparfum burner. The flame will be large but there is no smoke or soot. After 2 minutes and blow out the flame.
- Put the vented cap on the lamp. Now the lamp is working and there is no smoke or flame. You know it’s working if you feel a little heat coming off the top of the lamp and you can smell the fragrance in the air.
- After 20 minutes carefully remove the vented cap (it can get hot) and put the solid cap on to stop the lamp. The fragrance will continue to linger for a few more hours. Only let the Lamparfum to burn for 20 minutes.
Burning tips on how to get the most of your Lamparfum:
- Be careful to not fill the lamp more than 2/3 full. It needs air to work.
- While the lamp is working, it will continue to burn through the oil until you put the solid cap on. If you want to extend the life of your oil, simply put the cap on earlier. If you forget to put the solid cap on, the lamp will continue to burn until it runs out of oil and then stop.
- Be sure to completely blow out the flame before you put the vented cap on. Never put the vented cap on top of a flame. It will melt and damage your lamp.