1. Can I earn points for each purchase with delyss.co.uk?
Yes. Earn 3 points for every £ you spend for all orders made on delyss.co.uk. Plus, earn up to 125 points as a welcome gift for joining the Maximiles programme.
2. How do I earn points with Maximiles on delyss.co.uk?
To earn points, you must have a Maximiles account (Please register if you are not a member). You also must have or create an account with delyss.co.uk. During the ordering process you’ll be asked to insert your Maximiles account username on the order confirmation page. Then submit your order as usual. The points will be validated 15 days after your order date. Why 15 days? Because some customers may want to make a return or exchange. Remember to save your Maximiles username and sign in every time you make a purchase in order to automatically receive the corresponding points. If you do not sign in to Maximiles your points may not be properly awarded for your purchase. If you are not yet a member of the Maximiles programme, you can register by completing the form available here.
3. Can I see how many Maximiles points were awarded to me for each purchase?
You’ll see the number of points you earn for every purchase on delyss.co.uk. Once you’ve finalised your order, you will see the number of points that have been assigned on the order confirmation page. For your points’ history, check your account on the Maximiles.co.uk website.
4. When can I use the points earned with delyss.co.uk?
As soon as you complete your purchase your points will be credited to your account. However at first they will be ‘pending’ and unavailable to you to spend. 15 days after the date of your order your points will be automatically validated. You’ll then be able to spend them on rewards. If you cancel your order, your points will be removed from your account.
Please note your points have no cash value and cannot be exchanged under any circumstances against cash, transferred to another Maximiles account, or be sold to third parties.
5. How to register my Maximiles username on my delyss.co.uk account?
You can save your Maximiles username on your delyss.co.uk account in two ways:
- Create an account on delyss.co.uk or log into an existing account and then add your Maximiles username on your profile.
- When you make your next purchase on delyss.co.uk, remember to access your account and add your Maximiles identifier.
6. Will my Maximiles points expire?
Your Maximiles points will not expire. However to keep your points balance active, you must earn at least 1 point Maximiles every 12 months. If your account is inactive for 12 months then your points will be removed from your account. Don't worry, a reminder email will be sent to you before your points are removed.
7. Is there a limit to the amount of points I can collect?
No. You can continue to collect as many points as you like.
8. I have made a purchase on delyss.co.uk but I do not see the points in my Maximiles account.
You have a period of 2 months from the date of purchase to claim your points from customer service. Please include the invoice for proof of purchase.
9. What happens if I cancel an order?
If you cancel your order, or you are reimbursed for any reason whatsoever, your points will be cancelled.
10. Where can I get more information on the programme?
For more information about Maximiles, please visit Maximiles.co.uk.