White tea and frosted mint, the Moonstone Max 24 candle is part of the Prestige collection by Baobab for a moment of pure relaxation and dream.
The moonstone is characterised by an enchanting play of light. Indeed it owes its name to that mysterious shimmer which always looks different when the stone is moved. In earlier times, people belived they could recognise in it the crescent and waning phases of the moon. In India, moonstones are regarded as 'dream stones' which bring the wearer beautiful visions at night.
All Baobab candles are poured by hand into vases that are blown by craftsmen glassworkers making each item unique. A beautiful black ribbon is applied to this surface adding a minimalist and pure touch of elegance.
Baobab Collection finds an unstoppable source of inspiration trough travel and discovery. Each candle tells a new story: the name, the perfume and the materials used are closely linked. The full magnitude of its African heritage is represented in the “All Seasons” line that is made up of ten exclusive colors and fragrances. The latest creations, each as prestigious and refined as the previous, transport you to new destinations. Fragrant journeys that reincarnate Chinese landscapes, Russian steppes or Egyptian pyramids…
With Baobab Collection the candle becomes an object of decoration. Like the baobab tree in the African savannah, the candle impresses and stands out from the ordinary. A common product that becomes extraordinary. This is probably what defines luxury.
Baobab Collection includes a wide choice of decorative candles presented in transparent glass vases or in stainless steel holders. Among the five different sizes in the collection, the majestic "Maxi Max" adds a complete new dimension to traditional interior candles. This unique model will light up and perfume your evenings for almost one thousand hours without leaving any traces of wax on the glass. An exceptional quality that is not possible without the meticulous work of true craftsmen.
The Belgian brand is committed to certain values including high-quality craftsmanship and respect for the environment. All the candles are poured by hand into vases that are blown by craftsmen glassworkers making each item unique. A beautiful black ribbon is applied to this surface adding a minimalist and pure touch of elegance. The labels also fall under our company’s philosophy, each one is applied by hand.
The raw materials are selected for their superior quality and ecological attributes. The fragrances are elaborated by a renowned perfumer in Grasse; the temple of perfumery. The mineral, non-oily wax and the wicks made of fine Egyptian cotton, will ensure longevity. Finally, the iconic black box made by a Belgian craftsman exudes elegance.
See all Baobab Collection candles and home fragrances
1. Trim the wicks regularly. They can not exceed 1 cm, 1/3 inch.
2. Always burn the candle until the whole surface becomes liquid. This will avoid the candle to hollow and preserve its exceptional quality. (It can take a long time at first burning when the wax is hard)
3. Dark smoke after some hours burning means the wicks are too long. It is time to put out the candle.
4. Five minutes after putting out the candle and before the wax is totally solid, reposition the wicks vertically to their initial place.
5. Regularly clean the inside of the candle to avoid the appearance of soot.
6. Never burn the last centimeter, 1/2 inch of wax to avoid wicks burning against the glass/metal.
- Do not leave a candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not ingest.
- Be sure the candleholder is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans and air currents.Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down.
- Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container.
- Never extinguish candles with water.
- Make sure a candle is completely extinguished and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
- Never use a candle as a night light.
- Extinguish a candle if it smokes, flickers repeatedly, or the flame becomes too high. The container may become very hot after a long burning period.
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-5 working days £5.90 - Free shipping from £69
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-4 working days £6.90
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 3-5 working days £15
See delivery conditions
Payback returns are accepted within 14 days from the date of delivery of your order excluding gift cards, samples, personalised or made to measure products. To make a return, please contact our customer service
See return conditions