A delicious orange blossom, this Neroli fragrance is both floral and rich.
It will seduce every home with its charming and sweet orange scented ambiance. Made in Paris candles are blown by cane in the tradition of master glassmakers. Perfumes are created and developed by a perfumer nose in Grasse South of France, and the wax is hand poured. Candle glass jars turn into vases or bright and colorful lanterns, once the candle has burnt.
A collection of scented and decorative candles. Each creation bearing the label Made ln Paris transmits very high quality requirements and the creativity proper to the art of the French living. Container candles are blown glass that turns into vases or bright and colorful lanterns, once the candle has burnt.
See all Made in Paris candles
1. In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
2. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time during the first third of the candle 1 to 2 hours at a time during the remaining.
3. Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
4. Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
5. Should any black smoke appear, trim the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 6 mm at all times.
6. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a coaster or plate, for example).
7. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-4 working days £5.90
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-4 working days £6.90
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 3-5 working days £15
See delivery conditions
Payback returns are accepted within 14 days from the date of delivery of your order excluding gift cards, samples, personalised or made to measure products. To make a return, please contact our customer service
See return conditions