Inspired by the warmth of the Portuguese sun, the Castelbel Ambiente products capture the aromas, colours and ambience of the country, and their rich evocative fragrances nourish the soul with the spirit of Portugal.
Discover the Pomegranate Castelbel Fragrance Candle: The classical and romantic image contrasts with the youthfulness of a simultaneously citrusy and fresh bouquet of pomegranate and red fruits.
1. In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
2. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time during the first third of the candle 1 to 2 hours at a time during the remaining.
3. Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
4. Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
5. Should any black smoke appear, trim the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 6 mm at all times.
6. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a coaster or plate, for example).
7. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.