On the checkerboard marble floor resonates unknown steps that have ventured so far. In the grand staircase, the faces of ancestors throw glances, witnesses of the comings and goings that gave rhythm to this place.
Head notes: Cardamom, Nutmeg, Incense
Heart notes: White flowers, Jasmine, Myrrh
Base notes: Cedar wood, Patchouli, Amber, Musk
Scented candles and interior fragrances from Quintessence are imagined as stories we want to read just to feel good.
Each fragrance is designed as a fairy tale, a mythological tale, a trip or a poem. The pleasure of perfume becomes a moment into brackets, a small bubble that makes you want to close your eyes and dream ...
See all Quintessence candles
1. Keep candles in a place away from moisture and any source of heat and light.
2. Cut regularly wicks candles if a lock is bent or too long, it can drip wax and burn.
3. Keep a safe distance to extinguish the flame of a candle, blowing gently in order to avoid projection of wax. Preferably use a candle snuffer if possible.
4. To light several candles close together, we must begin with the farthes candle, and ultimately the one that is closest to avoid flying over the burning candles. It is advisable to use a lighter lit candle or giant matches.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles
- Hold the candle flame away from combustible or flammable objects (curtains, tablecloths, curtains, furniture).
- Do not leave burning candles too close to a wall or a radiator, or in a air stream.
- Only light candles with candle holders or suitable carriers resistant to hot wax. Never place them on an unprotected surface.
- Do not move lit candles or when the wax or gel are still liquid. Liquid wax can cause burns.
- Never leave pieces of match or wick on a glowing candle, they could ignite.
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-5 working days £7.50 - FREE DELIVERY OVER £100
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-4 working days £7.50
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 3-5 working days £15
See delivery conditions
Payback returns are accepted within 14 days from the date of delivery of your order excluding gift cards, samples, personalised or made to measure products. To make a return, please contact our customer service
See return conditions