Sandalwood as velvet...
A warm and woody scent with a milky and creamy side, the sandalwood scented candle provides a deliciously scented atmosphere. In his elegant black opaline glass topped with a tin stamp, this scented candle will charm every home with its large diffusion capacity.
In the beginning of the 19th century arise the real crystal opalines, called also opal crystal, a more transparent milky white. The lively colors were developed by the big French crystal glass-makers. Luxurious and classic at the same time, the Opaline collection of PAPILLON ROUGE pays tribute to the crystal opalines history. It comes in more than 20 perfumes of exception created by perfumers from Grasse South of France. PAPILLON ROUGE was born with the wish to marry luxury with natural ingredients.
Luxury and Ethics.
Expert in vegetable scented candles, Papillon Rouge offers its opaline glass in white, black and red design: perfect, sensual and classy. Since the 15th century, the first opal appear in Venetian glass. But it is only at the beginning of the 19th century that arises the real opal crystal, also known as crystal opal with its milky white transparent look. The bright colors will then be developed by large French glass manufacturers.
Luxurious and classic at the same time, the Opaline Collection Papillon Rouge pays tribute to the history of opal crystal. It comes in exceptional perfumes created by known perfumers of Grasse (South of France).
PAPILLON ROUGE was born thanks to the volonty to marry the LUXURY with the ETHICS.
- LUXURY is the choice of its materials and the purity of its forms but also by the extreme quality of its ingredients and the elaboration of its precious perfumes and faceted by the best perfumers of the town of Grasse in France.
- ETHICS on 3 dimensions:
*first of all ethics for the individual with perfumes without CMR substance (carcinogenic, mutagene or reprotoxique), a combination of waxes 100% vegetable and an unleaded drill;
*also ethics also for the environmental protection by respecting strictly the Washington Convention which protects the species in danger by using only vegetable wax (material by definition renewable contrary to mineral wax);
*and finally ethics on the economical point by maintaining its production in France.
See all Papillon Rouge candles
1. In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
2. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time during the first third of the candle 1 to 2 hours at a time during the remaining.
3. Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
4. Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
5. Should any black smoke appear, trim the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 6 mm at all times.
6. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a coaster or plate, for example).
7. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-4 working days £5.90
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-4 working days £6.90
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 3-5 working days £15
See delivery conditions
Payback returns are accepted within 14 days from the date of delivery of your order excluding gift cards, samples, personalised or made to measure products. To make a return, please contact our customer service
See return conditions