The Russian Tsars’ dashing soldiers, also known as hussars, had a habit to get ready for battle peculiar to their group: they polished their boots, belts and saddles with fragrant birch resin. As they moved from place to place, they spread therefore a characteristic smell, many times fantasized about... This smell has also turned into a source of inspiration for perfumers. In this scent, leather notes are surrounded by saffron flower, black suede and precious woods for a flashback in a mythical past one likes to reinvent.
- "Voyage de Parfumeur" scented candles collection, highlighting Lalique’s Hirondelles motif
- Black lacquered glass
- Scented candle 190 g
- Burning time: 40 to 50 hours
The name Lalique evokes the brilliance of jewwellery, the wonder of transparency, and the brillance of crystal. Before Lalique became a brand name, it was the name of a man, an artist, a genius, René Jules Lalique.
See all Lalique candles
1. In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
2. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time during the first third of the candle 1 to 2 hours at a time during the remaining.
3. Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
4. Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
5. Should any black smoke appear, trim the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 6 mm at all times.
6. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a coaster or plate, for example).
7. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-4 working days £5.90
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-4 working days £6.90
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 3-5 working days £15
See delivery conditions
Payback returns are accepted within 14 days from the date of delivery of your order excluding gift cards, samples, personalised or made to measure products. To make a return, please contact our customer service
See return conditions