BERGAMOT ROSE CANDLE by Voluspa
Filled with 6.5oz of fragrant rose inspired COCOWAX, the Classic Candle is delicately sized for any space. The Roses Collection glass is textured with a classic geometric 3D cube pattern and colored to match the rose that served as fragrance and packaging inspiration.
Notes of Tart Green Bergamot, Yellow Garden Roses & Orange Flower.
- Candle Volume: 6.5 ounces
- Dimensions: 3" D x 3.5" H
- Burn time: 40h
- Geometric textured glass container
- Proprietary coconut wax blend
- Hand-poured in the United States
- Sustainable, ecologically-sound, pesticide-free manufacturing
- No animal testing
- Phthalates, parabens and sulfate free
- 100% natural wicks
Voluspa is about doing the right things the right way in order to create a flawless product.
Our dedication to innovation knows no bounds. For the last two decades, we’ve devoted ourselves to research, development and iteration of the purest ingredients—making us one of the first companies to use a coconut wax blend in our candles.
The proprietary formula starts with cold-pressed coconut oil from the meat of fresh fruit. The oil then sustains hydrogenation and is turned into coconut wax with a beautiful, creamy white consistency.
To burn a Voluspa candle is to be introduced to a world of excellence in fragrance and candle light that delights the senses and adds luxe to everyday living.
Fueled by a love for art, fragrance and elegant illumination, Troy and Traci created their first scented candle in their kitchen in 1999. Combining Traci's expert nose and knowledge of botany with Troy's engineering technical background, the duo is credited with developing clean burning and potently fragrant candles renowned in the industry.
Voluspa creamy coconut wax blend enhances fragrance throw, burns ultra clean and delights your senses.
Striking packaging and extraordinary scents.
1. In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
2. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time during the first third of the candle 1 to 2 hours at a time during the remaining.
3. Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
4. Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
5. Should any black smoke appear, trim the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 6 mm at all times.
6. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a coaster or plate, for example).
7. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-5 working days £7.50 - FREE DELIVERY OVER £100
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-4 working days £7.50
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 3-5 working days £15
See delivery conditions
Payback returns are accepted within 14 days from the date of delivery of your order excluding gift cards, samples, personalised or made to measure products. To make a return, please contact our customer service
See return conditions