MILK ROSE CANDLE by Voluspa
"I love this candle, smells delicious! Perfect for a room/guest room."
Voluspa Candle in Milk Rose blends heady Bulgarian Rose with Marshmallow Milk and White Copali Amber for a scent that is soft, sweet and sophisticated.
Made from a luxurious coconut wax blend that has been hand poured in the United States, this candle is encased in a glass vessel with a 3D cube pattern in a pink tone, perfect for adding a decorative touch to your home.
A wonderful luxury gift idea for any occasion, there are more floral fragrances available in Voluspa’s Roses collection.
- 6.5 oz.
- Burn time: 40 hours
- Milk Rose: Bulgarian Rose, Marshmallow Milk, White Copali Amber
- Macaron flavor-inspired COCOWAX
- Textured glass with a soft swirl pattern and colored to match the cookie that served as the fragrance and packaging inspiration
- Packaged in a colorful box
- Made in USA
To burn a Voluspa candle is to be introduced to a world of excellence in fragrance and candle light that delights the senses and adds luxe to everyday living.
Fueled by a love for art, fragrance and elegant illumination, Troy and Traci created their first scented candle in their kitchen in 1999. Combining Traci's expert nose and knowledge of botany with Troy's engineering technical background, the duo is credited with developing clean burning and potently fragrant candles renowned in the industry.
Voluspa creamy coconut wax blend enhances fragrance throw, burns ultra clean and delights your senses.
Striking packaging and extraordinary scents.
1. In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
2. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time during the first third of the candle 1 to 2 hours at a time during the remaining.
3. Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
4. Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
5. Should any black smoke appear, trim the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 6 mm at all times.
6. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a coaster or plate, for example).
7. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-5 working days £7.50 - FREE DELIVERY OVER £100
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 2-4 working days £7.50
- STANDARD DELIVERY - 3-5 working days £15
See delivery conditions
Payback returns are accepted within 14 days from the date of delivery of your order excluding gift cards, samples, personalised or made to measure products. To make a return, please contact our customer service
See return conditions