This is an opportunity to build your skills as a decorator! Make your Christmas table sparkle ... Provide soft light and a warm atmosphere to your table and enhance your interior design. For all your parties and celebrations, Christmas White candles illuminate with joy.
Dimensions: 2.28 x 3.94 in
Available in: 2.28 x 5.90 in and 3.07 x 7.87 in
Everyone is welcome to the world of the Affari Sweden Collection! This Swedish brand created by three friends passionate about design and decoration is above all generous and friendly. The aim of the creators is that everyone can find the product that will make one's interior or outdoor spaces unique, magical and majestic.
See all Affari of Sweden photophores, candlesticks, candles
1. Keep candles in a place away from moisture and any source of heat and light.
2. Cut regularly wicks candles if a lock is bent or too long, it can drip wax and burn.
3. Keep a safe distance to extinguish the flame of a candle, blowing gently in order to avoid projection of wax. Preferably use a candle snuffer if possible.
4. To light several candles close together, we must begin with the farthes candle, and ultimately the one that is closest to avoid flying over the burning candles. It is advisable to use a lighter lit candle or giant matches.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles
- Hold the candle flame away from combustible or flammable objects (curtains, tablecloths, curtains, furniture).
- Do not leave burning candles too close to a wall or a radiator, or in a air stream.
- Only light candles with candle holders or suitable carriers resistant to hot wax. Never place them on an unprotected surface.
- Do not move lit candles or when the wax or gel are still liquid. Liquid wax can cause burns.
- Never leave pieces of match or wick on a glowing candle, they could ignite.